Travel to/from We Are FSTVL
We Are FSTVL is held at Damyns Hall Aerodrome. The address of Damyns Hall Aerodrome is Aveley Road, Upminster, RM14 2TN.
We Are FSTVL site address is:
DAMYNS HALL AERODROME
Taking just over 20 minutes, c2c, the award-winning over ground railway service by National Express connects Upminster with Central London every day. All trains are modern rolling stock with hi-tech air conditioning to keep customers cool throughout the balmy summer FSTVL temperatures.
The service transports millions of customers from Fenchurch Street in the heart of the city to Limehouse, West Ham, Barking, Upminster, West Horndon, Ockendon, Chafford Hundred, Grays, Laindon, Basildon, Leigh On Sea, Westcliff, Chalkwall, Southend Central, Shoeburyness & more all day every day.
We Are FSTVL alongside C2C National Express will provide late night extra train services in both directions long after the show has finished to allow you to see the final acts of the evening and still get back home safety after the FSTVL.
We Are FSTVL service and timetable info coming soon.
Upminster station is on the District Line and can be reached via multiple stops in East, Central, West London as well as Essex.
A full tube map can be found here: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/maps/track/tube
There will be plenty of FREE shuttle buses at Upminster Station Car Park to take you to the festival site.
All buses stopping at or near Upminster station, jump off and jump on the FREE shuttle bus service from Upminster Station Car Park to the FSTVL site and back every few minutes.
National Express are operating a National Coach service.
The full routing and pricing will be available here very soon..
The is ample car parking space. These tickets are limited so please ensure you purchase in advance from www.wearefstvl.com/tickets
The FSTVL site is perfectly located between the M25, A12, A127, A13 that link Upminster with the main road arteries to the nation. The We Are FSTVL site has ample space for customers choosing to travel by car which will be patrolled throughout the event by our security team.
Advance car park ticket holders will receive priority parking nearer to the event site.
ANYONE TRAVELLING BY THE NATIONAL MOTORWAY NETWORK AND VIA M25 PLEASE NOTE:-
– Come off at M25 junction 29 and follow event signage, DO NOT USE SATNAV
- Come off at M25 junction 31 and follow event signage, DO NOT USE SATNAV
– Come off the A12 southbound, then join M25 at junction 28 and travel southbound towards Dartford crossing, come off the M25 at junction 29 and follow event signage, DO NOT USE SATNAV
– Join the M25 from the M4 at junction 15 or the M40 at M25 junction 16, travel northbound come off at junction 29 and follow event signage, DO NOT USE SATNAV
From Central London follow the A13 eastbound to Aveley and follow event signage, DO NOT USE SATNAV
Travelling from around the world Upminster can be reached by air travel far and wide.
London City Airport - 14 miles
Southend Airport - 22 miles
Stansted - 31 miles
* Please note, Damyn’s Hall Aerodrome is a fully functional airfield for light aircraft & helicopter and can pick up from private airfields across the UK