Paolozzi's Kitchen in Edinburgh
73 Belford Road,
Cuisine: Fish & Seafood
Description of Paolozzi's Kitchen
In the Gallery of Modern Art Two, Paolozzi's Kitchen makes for a unique lunch spot, with period features, mirrored walls and a vast Vulcan sculpture creating an eye-catching dining room. Try daily changing set lunch menus and classic afternoon teas, all accompanied by a short but perfectly formed wine list.
How to reserve a table at Paolozzi's Kitchen
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 10:00 - 16:30.
Paolozzi's Kitchen Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Paolozzi's Kitchen:
- Scottish National Gallery Of Modern Art 39 yards away
- Britannia Edinburgh (Hotel) 224 yards away
- The Tom Fleming Centre For Performing Arts (Live music venue) 311 yards away
- Stewart's Melville College 330 yards away
- The Victorian Town House (Hotel) 431 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Paolozzi's Kitchen map