Description of The Anchor Ripley
The Anchor Ripley features in the Good Food Guide and is believed to be one of Surrey's oldest pubs. Enjoy al fresco dining in the courtyard or head to the bar for a drink.
How to reserve a table at The Anchor Ripley
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 21:30
Sunday: 12:00 - 16:00 & 18:00 - 20:00.
The Anchor Ripley Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Anchor Ripley:
- Talbot Inn (Bar/Pub) 117 yards away
- The Half Moon Inn (Hotel) 177 yards away
- Cellar Wines (Bar/Pub) 321 yards away
- The Talbot in Ripley (Hotel) 365 yards away
- The Saddlers Arms 1 miles away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Anchor Ripley map