The Drummond in Guildford
55 - 56 Woodbridge Road,
Description of The Drummond
Serving up refined British food, The Drummond is a charming gastro pub in Guildford. Along with trusty pub favourites like sausage & mash, fish & chips and handmade burgers, a menu of refined seasonal specials is on offer, all washed down with cherry-picked beers on tap, and fine international wines.
How to reserve a table at The Drummond
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 - 23:00
Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 00:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Drummond:
- River Wey & Godalming Navigations and Dapdune Wharf 119 yards away
- Acacia Villas Guest House (Hotel) 387 yards away
- Guildford Cricket Club 393 yards away
- Harper's Nightclub (Nightclub) 393 yards away
- Musto Store 393 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Drummond map