Description of 1751
Escape the ordinary with a unique dining experience at 1751 Distillery, Bar & Kitchen. Next to London’s iconic Tower Bridge, 1751 offers modern British cuisine alongside creative mixology and a range of quintessential G&Ts made with gin brewed in-house. Within this exceptionally trendy space, explore the distillery before perching on bright chairs or laze across vintage-inspired upholstery while taking in the chic surrounds. Visit for all-day dining: from brunch to lunch specials, a children's menu and a selection of bar snacks. On the main menu, choose from expertly crafted British classics or go for something from the contemporary grill and the pizza oven. For something more secluded, private dining is available in the Distillery Dining Room.
How to reserve a table at 1751
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 06:30 - 23:00 Saturday & Sunday: 11.00 - 23: 00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to 1751:
- And 91 9116740580 Love Problem Solution Baba Ji Mumbai (Live music venue) 0 yards away
- 91 9116740580 Love Problem Solution Baba Ji Canada (Nightclub) 0 yards away
- 91 9116740580Love Problem Solution Baba Ji Canada (Live music venue) 0 yards away
- And 91 9116740580 Love Problem Solution Baba Ji Usa (Live music venue) 0 yards away
- MAGNOLIA PARK (Bar/Pub) 0 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: 1751 map