Description of Ametsa
A stunning restaurant, Ametsa is rooted in the traditions of 'New Basque Cuisine,' pairing the earthy flavours and techniques of Spain's Basque region with modern, surprising twists featuring locally-sourced and organic produce from land and sea.
How to reserve a table at Ametsa
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday: 18:30 - 22:00
Tuesday to Friday: 12:00 - 14:00 & 18:30 - 22:00
Saturday: 12:30 - 14:00 & 18:30 - 22:00
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Ametsa:
- The Caledonian Club (Nightclub) 80 yards away
- Il Bottaccio (Nightclub) 83 yards away
- Hyde Park Corner (Tube station) 231 yards away
- Romanian Cultural Institute 244 yards away
- Pizza On The Park (Live music venue) 257 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Ametsa map