Description of Hoppers Soho
Inspired by the food of Sri Lanka, with the hopper and dosa at the heart of the menu, Hoppers also serves a selection of exotic cocktails and Sri Lankan soft drinks. The interior of Hoppers features warm terracotta tiles, a woven rattan ceiling and ochre brick wall finishes, whilst Raksha masks, Sri Lankan poster art and Tamil comic imagery adorn the walls.
How to reserve a table at Hoppers Soho
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Thursday: 12:00 - 2:30 & 17:30 - 22:30
Friday & Saturday: 12:00 - 22:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Hoppers Soho:
- 100 Wardour St (Live music venue) 8 yards away
- 100 Wardour Street (Nightclub) 10 yards away
- Carom At The Meza Soho (Nightclub) 10 yards away
- Floridita (Nightclub) 10 yards away
- Floridita Cuban Restaurant (Bar/Pub) 10 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Hoppers Soho map