Launceston Place in London
1a Launceston Place,
Cuisine: Modern European
Description of Launceston Place
Tucked away in South Kensington, Launceston Place holds a Michelin star for is intricately-crafted British cuisine. Banquette chairs and chocolate brown walls make for an intimate setting, and a multitude of industry awards includes 'Best Wine List' from Tatler.
How to reserve a table at Launceston Place
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Tuesday: 18:00 - 22:00
Wednesday to Saturday: 12:00 - 14:30 & 18:00 - 22:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 15:30 & 18:30 - 21:00.
Launceston Place Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Launceston Place:
- Corset And Dimonds (Bar/Pub) 173 yards away
- Meursault Kensington (Nightclub) 173 yards away
- THE PLAYROOM (Nightclub) 173 yards away
- Vernon Ellis Foundation (Live music venue) 228 yards away
- Kensington House Hotel (Hotel) 255 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Launceston Place map