Description of Min Jiang
Min Jiang combines mouth-watering Chinese dishes with breathtaking views over Kensington Palace and Gardens from the tenth floor of the Royal Garden Hotel in the heart of Kensington. Serving traditional dishes from China's favourite gastronomic provinces, Min Jiang features sumptuous Dim Sum, spicy Sichuan and the famous Beijing Duck cooked in an authentic wood burning duck oven. Min Jiang offers a stylish bar, a private dining room for 20 people and an 80-seat restaurant.
How to reserve a table at Min Jiang
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 15:00 & 18:00 - 22:30
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Min Jiang:
- Bodo's Schloss (Nightclub) 1 yards away
- Mahiki Kensington (Nightclub) 1 yards away
- Mahiki Kensington 2A Kensington High Street London W (Nightclub) 1 yards away
- JAKO (Nightclub) 79 yards away
- Seraphine Kensington Gardens (Hotel) 81 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Min Jiang map