Description of Roka - Aldwych
The fourth London opening of the acclaimed Japanese restaurant fleet, ROKA Aldwych offers a varied menu of beautifully fresh sushi, rice dishes and tempura, plus meats and fish from the central robata grill. Tropical-inspired cocktails mixed at the ROKA bar are served in handmade Japanese clay vessels, and the earthy dining room features tanned leathers, timber and porphyry stone.
How to reserve a table at Roka - Aldwych
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday: 12:00 - 15:30 & 17:00 - 23:00
Saturday: 11:30 - 16:00 & 17:00 - 23:00
Sunday: 11:30 - 20:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Roka - Aldwych:
- Aldwych House 71 91 Aldwych London WC2B 34 yards away
- Rock'n'Roll High School At The LSE (Nightclub) 62 yards away
- The Quad - London School Of Economics (Nightclub) 62 yards away
- LSE Quad (Live music venue) 62 yards away
- Sheikh Zayed Theatre - London School Of Economics 68 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Roka - Aldwych map