Shoryu Covent Garden in London
Shoryu Covent Garden
35 Great Queen Street,
Description of Shoryu Covent Garden
Shoryu Ramen is a contemporary Japanese restaurant recommended in the Michelin Guide. With a chic, minimalist interior, this London branch of the Japanese restaurant specialises in authentic ramen noodle broths, and serves a wide selection of sake and umeshu plum wine.
How to reserve a table at Shoryu Covent Garden
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Saturday: 11:30 - 23:00
Sunday: 12:00 - 21:30.
Shoryu Covent Garden Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Shoryu Covent Garden:
- 61-65 Great Queen Street 43 yards away
- 61-65 Great Queen Street London (Live music venue) 43 yards away
- Jongleurs Comedy Club Covent Garden 43 yards away
- Jongleurs Comedy Club Covent Garden. (Nightclub) 43 yards away
- SWAY BAR (Nightclub) 43 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Shoryu Covent Garden map