Description of The Mitre
A quirky gastro pub in upmarket Greenwich, The Mitre is found within an 18th-century, Grade II-listed coaching inn. Offsetting the bohemian, mismatched interior, a picturesque garden is a sought-after summertime sun trap, and when the weather turns, cosy blankets are offered to keep out the chills. Along with trusty pub favourites like sausage & mash, fish & chips and handmade burgers, a menu of refined seasonal specials is on offer at The Mitre, all washed down with cherry-picked beers on tap, and fine international wines.
How to reserve a table at The Mitre
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Thursday: 11:00 - 23:00
Friday & Saturday: 11:00 - 00:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Mitre:
- The Mitre London (Nightclub) 0 yards away
- Innkeeper's Lodge London Greenwich (Formerly The Mitre Hotel) (Hotel) 21 yards away
- 16 St Alfeges (Hotel) 74 yards away
- Cutty Sark, National Maritime Museum, Ahoy Centre 76 yards away
- St Alfege Church, Greenwich (Live music venue) 101 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Mitre map