Description of The Stable - Plymouth
Teaming a rustic, old-school vibe with artisan food and drinks, The Stable is a sought-after pizza, pie and cider bar. Prime local ingredients are used to craft handmade-from-scratch dishes, spanning from signature organic sourdough pizzas, to hearty West Country-inspired recipes.
How to reserve a table at The Stable - Plymouth
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Sunday: 12:00 - 22:00
The Stable - Plymouth Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to The Stable - Plymouth:
- Boston Tea Party 12 yards away
- View 2 The Barbican (Nightclub) 23 yards away
- The Latin Lounge (Bar/Pub) 67 yards away
- China House Plymouth (Bar/Pub) 88 yards away
- The Loft (formerly The Quay Club) (Nightclub) 96 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: The Stable - Plymouth map