Description of Hope & Bear
Serving up refined British food, Hope & Bear is a charming gastro pub in Reading. Along with trusty pub favourites like sausage & mash, fish & chips and handmade burgers, a menu of refined seasonal specials is on offer, all washed down with cherry-picked beers on tap, and fine international wines.
How to reserve a table at Hope & Bear
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Sunday to Wednesday: 12:00 - 23:00
Thursday & Friday: 12:00 - 00:00
Saturday: 11:00 - 00:00.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Hope & Bear:
- Jim Paul Apartments - The Pinnacle (Hotel) 89 yards away
- Bar Med (Nightclub) 157 yards away
- The Abbot Cook (Bar/Pub) 165 yards away
- Wycliffe Baptist Church 199 yards away
- St John And St Stephens Church Reading 214 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Hope & Bear map