Miltons Restaurant in Wokingham
Cuisine: Modern European
Description of Miltons Restaurant
Set within a restored 17th-century barn, Miltons showcases award-winning modern European cuisine. Offsetting the rustic, farmhouse-style dining room with its crackling open fire and exposed stonework, the secluded, private al fresco area is an idyllic suntrap during the summer months. Along with a seasonally changing menu and hearty Sunday roasts, guests can enjoy a delightfully refined take on afternoon tea.
How to reserve a table at Miltons Restaurant
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Monday to Friday : 07:00 - 09:30
Saturday : 07:30 - 10:00.
Miltons Restaurant Location
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Miltons Restaurant:
- St Pauls Parish Rooms (Live music venue) 362 yards away
- St Paul's Church (Live music venue) 411 yards away
- The Molly Millar (Bar/Pub) 490 yards away
- Cantley House Hotel - a Bespoke Hotel (Hotel) 522 yards away
- Broad St Tavern (Live music venue) 555 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Miltons Restaurant map