Description of Jöro
An urban restaurant influenced by nature, Jöro holds 3 AA Rosettes and a Michelin Bib Gourmand for its forward-thinking small plates. Mixing true innovation and the finest available native ingredients, Jöro epitomises modern dining in Sheffield.
How to reserve a table at Jöro
We advise you avoid disappointment by booking your table in advance. We offer a completely free table reservation service for you. Click below to find availability and book your table...
Wednesday: 18:00 - 21:30
Thursday to Saturday: 12:00 - 15:00 & 18:00 - 21:30.
Local points of interest:
The following music venues, bars, clubs and hotels are near to Jöro:
- Inc (Bar/Pub) 22 yards away
- The Nichols Building Vintage Art And Craft Centre 42 yards away
- Kelham Chapel Apartments (Hotel) 123 yards away
- Creative Arts And Development Space 224 yards away
- Dirty Little Secret (Nightclub) 224 yards away
Find out more about the local clubs, bars, restaurants and points of interest: Jöro map