Open at 6:30PM, Show starts 7:30PM
City Comedy Club is located in the HEART of London! Only a 5-minutes walk from Old Street Street Station, 8- minutes walk from Liverpool Street, come and grab a drink and have a laugh with City Comedy Club every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Previous Celebrity Mystery Guests have appeared on Live at the Apollo, Mock the Week, 8 Out of 10 Cats, Russell Howard's Good News, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Comedy Central Roast Battle and many more.
"Award winning comedian Nicole Harris specialises in a unique blend of improv and written material, creating a show you won't want to miss.
She is like the Kinder Egg of comedians. You don't know quite what you'll get but it will definitely be a great surprise! Nicole was the first woman to win Jewish Comedian of the Year in 2016 and has since gone on to be a finalist in the New Act of The Year in 2019 performing at the Hackney Empire.
In the same year Nicole was selected to host the prestigious AAA Stand Up Late Show at the Gilded Balloon for the Edinburgh Fringe and is making a name for herself as 'one to watch' on the comedy circuit.
"Taking Laughter to the Next Level" (Jewish Chronicle)
'Works a room like no other" (Fulham Comedy Club)
"Can't explain the amazing energy Nicole creates in a room...needs to be seen" (Chuckl Comedy)
A Jamaican Irish comedian born and raised in East London.
Have been going about 5 years and performed in clubs such as Backyard, Up The Creek, The Stand (Newcastle Edinburgh and Glasgow), Birmingham Glee and Angel Comedy Club.
"We loved your act, your delivery was great and your stories of about your father were very funny." - Hackney Empire.
"Audience loved, a step above." The Stand Comedy Club.
Victor Pãtrãşcan is a pretentious stand up comedian and outrageous social commentator who is currently traveling through Europe telling dirty jokes.
Winner of the prestigious Amused Moose National New Comedian of the Year Award, 2020 and tipped as one of the most unique and vibrant young talents to hit the comedy circuit in years, Lew Fitz mixes a blend of originality and intrigue with Northern charm to excite audiences up and down the country.
Great value. Great night out.
PLEASE BRING ID WITH YOU. You won't be allowed in without ID.
- Shows will be 1:30- 2 hour long with 2 interval. Please arrive at 6:30, when doors open, to make sure the show starts on time and you get your drinks.
* Age restriction for our shows is 18 years and over, due to venue licencing restrictions. ID is required for entry.
* Dress code – No tracksuit bottoms, football or other sport shirts or soiled work clothes.
* All seating is pre-allocated, and you will be shown to your seats on arrival. Please let us know if you'll be arriving late, or if there is any reason why you need a specific seat.
* For the enjoyment of all our customers, we politely remind patrons that if you persistently chat during acts or are otherwise causing a disturbance, you may be asked to leave.
*Line ups are subject to change.
Please note: The event information above has been added by the organiser. Whilst we try to ensure all details are up-to-date we do not make any warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information shown.